Scholarships‎ > ‎

Scholarship Suspension

posted Jun 12, 2017, 11:09 AM by Waterville School   [ updated Jun 12, 2017, 1:19 PM ]
Any Senior who graduated in 2017 and received a Community Foundation Scholarship, can request to suspend the scholarship until it is need. For example, if you had many scholarships and decided to go to WVC for the first two years and have more than what is required in scholarship money, the can contact Allison at the Community Foundation and suspend some of their scholarships.  This way, when you finish your AA and transfer to WSU or ESU, you can put some of those scholarships toward tuition there.

You may contact Allison Neher at the Community Foundation via email. Her email is

If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Moomaw or Mrs. Prey.